Thursday, February 14, 2013

Some people can't but I shall

I am super pumped but not going to be a jerk about it. I have always been the type of man to give credit to those that deserve it. So here goes: To all my friends at Guardian, Virginia, My parents, and all my silent friends that I can't name but you all are great fully appreciated honestly. I've been catching reviews on the latest tech gadgets and I don't know about you guys but, I am super impressed.

CNET keeps sending that exclusive news and I will keep reading all the greatness. I enter to win a nook and if I don't win that's super cool because maybe when there is another ipad giveaway I will be a shoe in ;) . Sitting here watching my main channels MSNBC, ESPN and ADULT SWIM.  Not really big on the other channels since I don't watch t.v. due to the slow but steady consistency of research. (Sheesh) that's a mouth full!!!! There are deals somewhere in this world to get a 320GB portable USB hard drive for a very fair price. If that was me I would have made it a 340GB with a portable wifi package to be able to use for a full year for the simple price of $39.99; sounds cool right!? There are simple heights being reached from the hardest problems being solved. Just asking to those that are thinking like I am. How are we going to be able to make our economy a better world to live without the hassle of ignorance?

Since I have been asking of people to be apart of my company that is brand new being built. iYazel is one of the key futures in this technology world and business stand. I posted on my Google+ all the positions that was needed. I am aware people saw it but really didn't know how to reach out for the fear of being laughed at or made fun of for wanting to give it a shot. That is not a problem nor do I believe that is the case but I'm sure they will come around and I am confident every person that fills each position will be awesome at their held titles. I am going to college just like I said that I would. I am getting my Associates Degree in Network Systems Administration. So dear friends with that being said I remember when you said if I needed a favor well the time has come since I believe that it is being used for a reasonable cause. I am qualified for a fair good grant. I am looking to find a pell grants, scholarships, or angel investors to help me finish the rest of my payments. I am in search of twenty-five thousand dollars. This is A LOT to someone who can't pay it but I'm talking to my-self in general. This is my life's dream and this is all I honestly want to do. I chose what I wanted to do and honestly I don't think I'm asking for much. But either way I will graduate and do my thing.

                Peace & Love Blog World
                                                JR


No comments:

Post a Comment