Saturday, February 9, 2013

THE POWER WITHIN

Greetings good people of faith. Instead of writing my nice blogs that you enjoy reading I would like to do something different. I want to share with you "The Power Within". What I mean by this is that I work hard for a lot of things I do and it's hit me as I've grown older. The nice job that I am fortunate enough to have I used to feel I was not DESERVING of the great things I watch other people be so fortunate to have. The sorrow I felt was a pain because I was fixing a broken heart, watching the worst get stuff they don't deserve, and etc. This nice gentleman offered me a ride home in a very nice Mercedes Benz but I told him politely No an I would take the next ride. It's a hour long walk but it's made me a very strong man. I didn't take the ride because I didn't feel like I was deserving. I honestly think that I am doing something wrong to have the people I care the most about try to plant seeds in my mind and watch me lose everything I worked so hard for and prayed so long to receive. I don't believe that there is no one that can save me as long as I am saving me. I wish nothing but the best for the people that can't help them selves that try to see the worst of me. My bday's coming up and everyone keeps asking me which chick am I going to get in but honestly I don't think girls are in to me that much to give me that kind of bday present. They like me but not that much(lol). It's all good because GOD has given me the power to do his will and I am determined to be great because I have the power within.

No comments:

Post a Comment